House Painters Ottawa
Welcome to my website House Painters Ottawa. My name is Dave Culbertson and I am one of the experienced house painters in Ottawa. I specialize in PAINTING.
I hope you have been referred by one of my many satisfied customers. I have a goal of providing quality professional house painting services to the residents in the Ottawa area. This is where I live. This is where I provide quality services at competitive prices. The pride in my work is reflected in the fact that I treat each painting project as if I were painting my own home! I want to see your name added to my list of 100% satisfied customers!
I offer Ottawa house painting services. I mainly focus on serving Ottawa West which includes the areas of Nepean, Manotick, Riverside South, Richmond, Kanata and Stittsville.
ARE YOU TIRED OF THE APPEARANCE OF YOUR HOME? PERHAPS FOR YEARS YOU HAVE NOT CHANGED THE ROOM COLOURS OR FRESHENED UP YOUR HOME BY PUTTING ON A NEW COAT OF PAINT? AS YOU LOOK AROUND, DO YOU SEE MARKED WALLS AND FADED PAINT? DO YOU WANT TO ENHANCE THE APPEARANCE, COMFORT AND VALUE OF YOUR HOME? Why not...
- paint just one room
- paint several rooms
- paint your whole house
I can handle any job large or small.
· specialize in Ottawa house painting
· interior and exterior painting
· prepare all areas with coverings
· drywall repair and sanding
· preparing all services as required
· trim and baseboard replacement if requested
· minor repairs to stippled ceilings
MY BUSINESS ADVANTAGES
· fully bonded and insured professional painter
· free consultation and painting estimate
· competitive pricing
· respect and care for your property
· one job at a time
· 100% satisfied customers
During the free CONSULTATION process we will discuss the scope of the job such as walls, ceilings, trim, doors, closets etc. The level of surface preparation work required, any special requirements such as different coloured accent walls, or the number of additional colours to be used are other items discussed during the consultation. I am sensitive to the fact that I am working in your home. I go out of my way to avoid disrupting your daily routine any more than is necessary. I focus on certain areas at one time so that you retain some freedom of living while I am painting. I work neatly and quietly. I clean up at the end of each day and make every effort to put everything I have moved back to its original place. As a professional painter I realize that every home owner has special interests and needs. If you have any special requirements, feel free to discuss them with me.
Upon COMPLETION of the job...
1. I remove all empty paint cans.
2. I remove all garbage.
3. I sweep or vacuum the floors.
4. I assist in moving furniture back to original location.
I have many satisfied clients. Some have continued using my professional house painting services many times. Others, even after they have moved to a new home, have continued to use my professional painting services. One of my best testimonials is that I often receive new clients who have been referred by my many satisfied customers!
May I be of service to you?
Business Name: LAND HOME SERVICES
Business Website: HousePaintersOttawa.ca
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
HOUSE PAINTING TIPS
· A cost effective way of revitalizing your home is by adding a fresh coat of paint.
· Painting is a skill that requires practise and patience to acquire the quality finish you desire. When assessing the various Ottawa house painters, I suggest you do not underestimate the value of hiring a professional, when making your decision.
· There are many different paint manufacturers available. Each manufacturer offers different grades and different prices of paint.
· When choosing paint you will need to determine what type of paint finish you desire. There are many different finishes. The name of the finish varies depending on the manufacturer. Some examples are matte, flat, eggshell, satin, pearl, low sheen, semi-gloss and gloss.
· If there are imperfections on the wall surfaces, the higher gloss paints will usually make them more noticeable.
· Baseboards get more scuff marks and therefore are usually painted in a semi-gloss finish.
· Some clients like to choose darker colours or have accent walls when painting their rooms. Other clients like to choose earthy, soft or muted tones on the walls and furniture and then add the punches of colour in the decorating. When you choose the latter it is much easier to change your colour scheme when you want something different. The paint colour in this scenario remains the same. In the winter you may have punches of red throughout the room e.g. throws, pillows, area rugs, accessory pieces etc. In the summer you may decorate with another colour e.g. colours brought in from your garden.
· When choosing a paint colour be aware that both natural and artificial lighting may change the appearance of your paint. It is important to be aware of this fact when making your choices.
· If you are having difficulty choosing a paint colour, why not purchase some sample paint? Most paint suppliers offer small sample tins for a minimal cost. To evaluate the various paint colours, paint each colour at eye level, on an area about one foot square in the room to be painted. Separate each colour sample by about a foot on the same wall. After this is done look at the colours during the day and at night, while also turning on and off any light fixtures you have in the room. This will help you select the paint colour you love!
· If the current wall colour is dark, additional coats may be required to properly cover the old paint.
· Baseboards and trim are often painted a shade of white but some clients prefer to paint them the same colour as the walls so they don't stand out as much. This is the client's choice.
· The weather is an important consideration when painting. The preferred temperature is between 15°C and 25°C for both interior and exterior work.